Petkim lowers LDPE prices in Turkey
According to distributors, Petkim’s new LDPE prices are at $1635/ton for F2-21T, $1645/ton for G03-21T and $1625/ton for H2-8. For LDPE-T, Petkim’s list prices form an overall range at $1618-1650/ton. The producer last revised its LDPE and LDPE-t offers up on October 2, 2017.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s monthly PE imports poised to shrink below 1 million tons
- December PP, PE offers emerge lower in China, SE Asia
- Turkey's recycled market hit hardest by lira's freefall
- Will Europe’s PE market manage to defy pressure in December?
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December