Petkim starts 2016 with decreases for PP, PE and PVC
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1140-1150/ton for raffia, $1150/ton for injection and at $1165/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on December 28, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1355/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1345/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1345-1370/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on December 7, 2015.
The producer decreased its prices to $1325/ton for HDPE injection and blow moulding and to $1280/ton for film compared with the levels last revised on December 28, 2015. For HDPE pipe, meanwhile, Petkim maintained its prices at $1415/ton.
Meanwhile, the producer also reduced their PVC prices by $25/ton when compared to the levels last revised on November 2, 2015, bringing their new offers to $975/ton for k67 and to $1005/ton for specialty grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China HDPE market’s premium over LLDPE hits highest in a year
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions