Petkim starts 2016 with decreases for PP, PE and PVC
The producer’s new PP offers are now at $1140-1150/ton for raffia, $1150/ton for injection and at $1165/ton for fibre. The producer had last revised its PP prices downward on December 28, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1355/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1345/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1345-1370/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on December 7, 2015.
The producer decreased its prices to $1325/ton for HDPE injection and blow moulding and to $1280/ton for film compared with the levels last revised on December 28, 2015. For HDPE pipe, meanwhile, Petkim maintained its prices at $1415/ton.
Meanwhile, the producer also reduced their PVC prices by $25/ton when compared to the levels last revised on November 2, 2015, bringing their new offers to $975/ton for k67 and to $1005/ton for specialty grades.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia