Petkim starts February with PP, LDPE increases
According to the distributors, the producer’s new offers currently stand at $1535/ton for F2-12, at $1545/ton for G03-5 and at $1525/ton for H2-8. Petkim increased all its LDPE-t offers by $25/ton, except F2-21 t offer, which it increased by $20/ton. The price range for LDPE-t currently stands at $1528-1560/ton. Petkim had last made an upward revision on its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on January 10, 2017.
Meanwhile, Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1345-1355/ton for raffia, $1391/ton for injection and $1405/ton for fibre after the latest revision. The producer had made an upward revision on its offers on January 10, 2017.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns