Petkim starts February with PP, LDPE increases
According to the distributors, the producer’s new offers currently stand at $1535/ton for F2-12, at $1545/ton for G03-5 and at $1525/ton for H2-8. Petkim increased all its LDPE-t offers by $25/ton, except F2-21 t offer, which it increased by $20/ton. The price range for LDPE-t currently stands at $1528-1560/ton. Petkim had last made an upward revision on its LDPE and LDPE-t offers on January 10, 2017.
Meanwhile, Petkim’s latest PP offers are at $1345-1355/ton for raffia, $1391/ton for injection and $1405/ton for fibre after the latest revision. The producer had made an upward revision on its offers on January 10, 2017.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness