Petkim starts May with increases for PP, PVC and PE
Petkim’s new PP offers are now at $1585-1595/ton for raffia, $1595/ton for injection and at $1610/ton for fibre. The producer last revised its PP prices upward on April 20, 2015.
Petkim’s new LDPE offers are at $1665/ton for G03/5 and F2-12 and at $1655/ton for H2-8 grade. The producer’s new LDPE-t prices are reported at $1635-1660/ton for different LDPE-t grades. The producer had last revised its LDPE offers on April 27, 2015.
The producer increased its HDPE injection offers to $1650/ton and its blow moulding offers to $1660/ton compared with the levels last revised on April 20, 2015. The producer also raised its HDPE pipe prices to $1740/ton and its HDPE film prices to $1625/ton.
Meanwhile, Petkim revised its PVC prices upward to $1160/ton for S65 and S27 grades while its prices for S23 and S39 are at $1190/ton. The producer had last revised its PVC offers on April 27, 2015.
All contracts are on an FCA Aliaga, cash not inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull