Petro Rabigh net income grew by 2000% in Q3
The company’s gross profit also climbed to SAR 558 million compared to SAR 446 million recorded in the second quarter of 2014 while the company’s operational profit increased to SAR 306 million from SAR 192 million recorded in the previous quarter.
The company cited higher petrochemical sale prices and higher sales of high value refined products as the main reasons behind the increases in their net income. The company also noted that operations this year were smooth compared to last year which also impacted profits.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?