PetroChina’s net income slumps 67% in 2015
PetroChina reported that they will lower capital spending by 5% this year in addtiton to a 31% cut in 2015 while they are also planning to shut down oil and gas fields that do not make a profit under current oil prices.
PetroChina also said that asset values will rise in the next few years on the back of rebounding oil prices. For this year, the company expects their production to fall 2.7% to 1.45 billion barrels of oil equivalent.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa