PetroVietnam buys Vinachem's stake in Long Son Petrochemicals
Long Son’s proposed $4.6 billion petrochemical complex project is now at the stage of preparation and it is expected to be online in the second quarter of 2019. The Long Son complex will house a 1.4 million tons/year steam cracker with downstream PE, PP and VCM units. Most of its output is planned to be sold in the domestic market.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints, demand send Turkey PE market to 2-month high
- China's PP upturn enters third week on more bullish fundamentals
- Asia PET markets increase marginally on cost support, healthy Chinese demand
- Southeast Asian PVC markets supported by Indian demand
- Gradually returning demand offers glimmer of hope in polymer markets
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations