PetroVietnam’s refinery expansion project receives approval
The refinery is currently operated by Binh Son Refining and Petrochemical, a subsidiary of PetroVietnam. The project comprises the upgrades in areas such as processing capacity, crude oil sources, technology, product quality, environmental standards.
In November, PetroVietnam and Gazpromneft signed an agreement on Gazpromneft’s acquisition of a stake in the Dung Quat refinery and its modernization. However, the two companies have yet to reach a final agreement.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs
- China gears up for new PP start-ups in H2 2019