Petron Corp.’s Bataan plant capacity to be nearly doubled
The new refinery is expected to have a $15 billion-$20 billion investment as well as a capacity of 250,000 barrels/day. According to the reports from early July, the company’s other refinery located in Malaysia, was also expected to increase its capacity to 150,000 barrels/day from 88,000 barrels/day with an investment of $1.5 billion, under the scope of the expansion plans.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market