Philippine buyers: Local producer cuts PVC prices for Dec
A pipe manufacturer who received new offers from the producer commented that demand is slowing ahead of the approaching year-end holidays while another buyer added, “A local producer is going to restart their plant on December 10. However, next week will be the last week before the year-end holidays. Hence, we are not expecting to see any real revival in trading activities.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount