Philippine buyers receive local PVC prices for Nov
According to a converter, a domestic producer implemented PHP1000/ton ($21/ton) increases on their new prices when compared to last month. The buyer reported that they purchased around 180 tons of PVC from the producer at PHP46850/ton ($893/ton without VAT) on an FD Philippines, cash including VAT basis. “Our purchase amount is less than normal this month as we think that the market will be active for only two weeks in December,” he stated.
A pipe manufacturer also reported purchasing some November shipment PVC cargoes from a local producer at PHP45850-46000/ton ($874-877/ton without VAT) with the same terms. The buyer commented, “We purchased more materials this month as we see good demand for our end products. However, we still avoid building high stocks as most players will be away from the market for around two weeks in December due to the approaching holidays.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS