Philippine producer rolls over local PVC prices
The source stated, “We have sufficient supplies to meet our local customers’ needs. We decided to issue rollovers on our domestic PVC prices although most buyers were expecting to receive lower prices. Demand, meanwhile, is regular.”
A pipe manufacturer reported that they made a purchase from the local producer with a discount at PHP45750/ton ($888/ton without VAT) on FD Philippines, cash including VAT basis. “Demand is strong nowadays while local supplies are sufficient. We expect buying interest to remain good until the end of the year,” the converter commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook