Philippine producer rolls over local PVC prices
The source stated, “We have sufficient supplies to meet our local customers’ needs. We decided to issue rollovers on our domestic PVC prices although most buyers were expecting to receive lower prices. Demand, meanwhile, is regular.”
A pipe manufacturer reported that they made a purchase from the local producer with a discount at PHP45750/ton ($888/ton without VAT) on FD Philippines, cash including VAT basis. “Demand is strong nowadays while local supplies are sufficient. We expect buying interest to remain good until the end of the year,” the converter commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May