Philippine’s JG Summit starts offering LLDPE
In the local market, the producer is now offering their LLDPE and HDPE film cargoes at PHP90000/ton FD Philippines, cash ($1787/ton without VAT) while in the Southeast Asian markets, they reportedly concluded LLDPE film deals at $1530/ton CIF SEA, cash.
JG Summit owns a 320,000 tons/year HDPE/LLDPE swing plant at their Batangas petrochemical complex.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PET markets stay soft as supplies accumulate amid seasonal lull
- Price gap between PVC and HDPE pipe shrinks in Vietnam
- Spot C3 prices in Europe and Asia fall to new lows as supply lengthens
- European PE prices at a decade low, eroding demand for recycled grades
- US HDPE, LLDPE fall below $800 in Turkey; does further weakness lurk ahead?
- SE Asia’s import homo-PP market sinks to 3-and-a-half year low
- PVC market in China suffers larger declines than in India
- African PE markets hit historical lows on greater competition from US supply
- Italy’s PVC market takes a downward turn in Nov following ethylene
- Turkey’s import PP market hovers around 3-year low as activity stays depressed