Philippines' JG Summit operates HDPE/LLDPE plants at full capacity
The combined production capacity of two swing plants is 320,000 tons/year.
Meanwhile, the company is planning to expand its olefins’ capacity until 2021, sources also reported. Accordingly, the company is expected to raise its ethylene production by 160,000 tons/year, benzene production by 126,000 tons/year, butadiene production by 70,000 tons/year and propylene production by 51,000 tons/year in four years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September