Players: LLDPE supply tight in Philippines
According to a trader, LLDPE supply is said to be tight due to an ongoing maintenance at JG Summit’s plant and this tightness has pushed up local prices. A converter confirmed tight supplies for LLDPE while adding, “We have enough stocks for LLDPE, so we are not worried about the tightness in the market.”
Prices for locally-held LLDPE film in the Philippines currently stand at PHP66000-68000/ton FD Philippines, cash inc VAT ($1268-1307/ton without VAT).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand
- Asian spot naphtha prices pull back from multi-month highs