Players: LLDPE supply tight in Philippines
According to a trader, LLDPE supply is said to be tight due to an ongoing maintenance at JG Summit’s plant and this tightness has pushed up local prices. A converter confirmed tight supplies for LLDPE while adding, “We have enough stocks for LLDPE, so we are not worried about the tightness in the market.”
Prices for locally-held LLDPE film in the Philippines currently stand at PHP66000-68000/ton FD Philippines, cash inc VAT ($1268-1307/ton without VAT).
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia
- China PE markets stay bearish with import prices below new thresholds
- Oil producers boast record Q3 earnings but chemical margins under pressure
- Aggressive imports, long supplies weigh on Europe’s ABS markets