Players in Turkey: Prompt PVC k70 supplies are tight
“Our sales for PVC k70 have been smooth compared to slower PVC k67 for the last two weeks. The lack of material gives an upper hand to sellers for this product,” distributors confirmed. Manufacturers also report higher k70 offers based on low availability in the local market. “We were not able to find any k70 prices for prompt cargoes below $1300/ton inc VAT this month,” said a buyer who was looking for some amount to meet his need.
Overall, the PVC k70 price range stands at $1300-1320/ton ex-warehouse Turkey, cash inc VAT so far this week. Materials on the way were reported at $1250/ton with the same terms, though. Meanwhile, a distributor claimed that there are offers up to $1360/ton due to the tightness.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia