Players in Turkey: Prompt PVC k70 supplies are tight
“Our sales for PVC k70 have been smooth compared to slower PVC k67 for the last two weeks. The lack of material gives an upper hand to sellers for this product,” distributors confirmed. Manufacturers also report higher k70 offers based on low availability in the local market. “We were not able to find any k70 prices for prompt cargoes below $1300/ton inc VAT this month,” said a buyer who was looking for some amount to meet his need.
Overall, the PVC k70 price range stands at $1300-1320/ton ex-warehouse Turkey, cash inc VAT so far this week. Materials on the way were reported at $1250/ton with the same terms, though. Meanwhile, a distributor claimed that there are offers up to $1360/ton due to the tightness.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS