Poland's PKN Orlen launched bidding for Unipetrol
Previously, the company announced its plans to take full control of Unipetrol by launching a bid to acquire the remaining shares of the company.
The company will reportedly offer 380 crowns ($18) for each remaining share in Unipetrol and the buyout is expected to run until January 30, 2018.
Meanwhile, Paulinino Limited, the largest minority shareholder of Unipetrol, reportedly agreed to sell its 20% stake to PKN Orlen in a voluntary tender offer next week. The acquisition came in line with PKN Orlen’s aim to own at least 90% of Unipetrol’s shares.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PE market sees further supply-driven hikes, particularly for LLDPE
- Global oil prices trade under pressure of Delta variant
- China’s import PVC market rebounds from 5-month low
- Firming in China PE market stronger than PP since mid-June
- Asian ethylene, propylene falter on bearish crude and oversupply
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan