Poland's PKN Orlen launched bidding for Unipetrol
Previously, the company announced its plans to take full control of Unipetrol by launching a bid to acquire the remaining shares of the company.
The company will reportedly offer 380 crowns ($18) for each remaining share in Unipetrol and the buyout is expected to run until January 30, 2018.
Meanwhile, Paulinino Limited, the largest minority shareholder of Unipetrol, reportedly agreed to sell its 20% stake to PKN Orlen in a voluntary tender offer next week. The acquisition came in line with PKN Orlen’s aim to own at least 90% of Unipetrol’s shares.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm
- Global energy producers report lower Q1 results amid volatile crude prices
- China’s Q1 polymer imports set a new record near 6 million tons