Poland's PKN Orlen lifts force majeure on PTA supplies
The company declared force majeure on PTA supplies from the unit on November 29 due to a technical issue.
This was the second force majeure declaration from the producer in the past one month as the same unit was taken offline on November 8, following a technical malfunction in the heat exchanger, which prompted the company to declare force majeure. That force majeure was lifted on November 20.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June