Poland’s PKN Orlen restarts steam crackers in Plock, Czech Republic
It is also reported that the 544,000 tons/year Litvinov cracker started to increase the production in October and the company reached “standard” production at the cracker on October 31.
The company had halted the production of the steam cracker in Litvinov on August 2015 following an explosion stemming from a propylene leakage.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months