Premier Li: China’s Q3 economic growth beats estimates
China created new job opportunities for more than 10 million of its unemployed citizens in the first nine months in spite of the slowing economy in this period.
Keqiang also stated that industrial growth, corporate profits and private investment were gaining stability.
Reports show that the economy grew 6.7% in the H1 of 2016, reaching the 6.5-7% target rate of the Chinese government for this year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East