Production updates on PP producers in China
Donghua shut its 450,000 tons/year PP plant on December 3. The maintenance is expected to be completed on December 18.
Guangxi Petrochemical shut its 200,000 tons/year PP plant on December 5. The plant is expected to remain offline for 45 days.
Jingmen Petrochemical shut its 120,000 tons/year PP plant on December 15 and it is planned to restart on January 3, 2017.
Sources said that Ningbo Fude is also planning one-week maintenance on its 400,000 tons/year PP plant although the exact date is not specified.
Meanwhile, Changzhou Fude will start to test-run its new 200,000 tons/year PP plant on December 20, 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan
- Egypt’s local PE, PP markets head north as pound plunges to new low
- Styrenics markets reverse slump after months-long downtrend in Europe