Production updates on PP producers in China
Donghua shut its 450,000 tons/year PP plant on December 3. The maintenance is expected to be completed on December 18.
Guangxi Petrochemical shut its 200,000 tons/year PP plant on December 5. The plant is expected to remain offline for 45 days.
Jingmen Petrochemical shut its 120,000 tons/year PP plant on December 15 and it is planned to restart on January 3, 2017.
Sources said that Ningbo Fude is also planning one-week maintenance on its 400,000 tons/year PP plant although the exact date is not specified.
Meanwhile, Changzhou Fude will start to test-run its new 200,000 tons/year PP plant on December 20, 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand