Production updates on PP producers in China
Donghua shut its 450,000 tons/year PP plant on December 3. The maintenance is expected to be completed on December 18.
Guangxi Petrochemical shut its 200,000 tons/year PP plant on December 5. The plant is expected to remain offline for 45 days.
Jingmen Petrochemical shut its 120,000 tons/year PP plant on December 15 and it is planned to restart on January 3, 2017.
Sources said that Ningbo Fude is also planning one-week maintenance on its 400,000 tons/year PP plant although the exact date is not specified.
Meanwhile, Changzhou Fude will start to test-run its new 200,000 tons/year PP plant on December 20, 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins