Production updates on PP producers in China
Donghua shut its 450,000 tons/year PP plant on December 3. The maintenance is expected to be completed on December 18.
Guangxi Petrochemical shut its 200,000 tons/year PP plant on December 5. The plant is expected to remain offline for 45 days.
Jingmen Petrochemical shut its 120,000 tons/year PP plant on December 15 and it is planned to restart on January 3, 2017.
Sources said that Ningbo Fude is also planning one-week maintenance on its 400,000 tons/year PP plant although the exact date is not specified.
Meanwhile, Changzhou Fude will start to test-run its new 200,000 tons/year PP plant on December 20, 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season