Property rise in some Chinese cities in November
Major cities such as Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenzhen all witnessed higher home price in November. Home prices in Beijing and Shanghai’s increased 7.7% and 13.1%, respectively in November compared with the same month of 2014. The largest increase in new home prices was reported in Shenzhen, where prices surged 44.6% from a year earlier.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops