Qatar Petroleum raises foreign ownership limit in energy companies
Accordingly, foreign ownership limit in energy companies listed in on the Qatar stock exchange will be increased to 49% from 29% while shareholder ownership limits in these companies will be raised to 1-2% in an attempt to attract local and regional investors to the country.
Qatar Petroleum also stated that the concerned companies are expected to take the necessary measures and steps to implement this decision.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months
- Sentiment in Turkey’s PP, PE markets defies faltering in China