Qatar's Muntajat opens 10 new marketing offices worldwide
The new offices are located in Casablanca, Morocco; Colombo, Sri Lanka; Dubai, UAE; Mumbai, India; Guangzhou and Shanghai, China; Bangkok, Thailand; Manila, the Philippines; Jakarta, Indonesia; and Karachi, Pakistan. Some of the newly established offices are also set to serve neighboring markets.
The company stated that the Casablanca office will serve Morocco, Algeria, Mauritania and Tunisia. The Colombo office will serve the markets of Sri Lanka and Maldives while the Mumbai office will service the Indian, Nepali, and Bhutanese markets and the Karachi office will serve Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Meanwhile, the company’s offices in Guangzhou and Shanghai will cater to customers in China, Taiwan, South Korea and Japan. Offices in Manila, Jakarta and Bangkok will focus on servicing their own respective countries.
Beside their new offices, Muntajat also owns offices in Australia, Malaysia, Jordan, South Africa and Turkey.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia