Qatar’s Muntajat opens headquarters in the Netherlands
Muntajat, which has exclusive privileges to globally market, distribute and sell Qatar’s 10-million tons of chemical and petrochemical products, aims to develop and diversify its petrochemical industry. The new headquarters will reportedly provide a strategic location to the company being close to both the American and European markets.
On October 11, the company announced in a media release that they opened 10 new offices in Casablanca, Morocco; Colombo, Sri Lanka; Dubai, UAE; Mumbai, India; Guangzhou and Shanghai, China; Bangkok, Thailand; Manila, the Philippines; Jakarta, Indonesia; and Karachi, Pakistan to market products to local and nearby markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market