Qatar’s Muntajat opens headquarters in the Netherlands
Muntajat, which has exclusive privileges to globally market, distribute and sell Qatar’s 10-million tons of chemical and petrochemical products, aims to develop and diversify its petrochemical industry. The new headquarters will reportedly provide a strategic location to the company being close to both the American and European markets.
On October 11, the company announced in a media release that they opened 10 new offices in Casablanca, Morocco; Colombo, Sri Lanka; Dubai, UAE; Mumbai, India; Guangzhou and Shanghai, China; Bangkok, Thailand; Manila, the Philippines; Jakarta, Indonesia; and Karachi, Pakistan to market products to local and nearby markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June