Qatar’s Qapco to operate QVC
This integration will not cause any changes in the shares of the owners but a single entity will be enabled to operate the activities on behalf of both companies, reports revealed.
With this integration, it is reportedly aimed to reduce operating costs and enhance the profitability of both parties.
QVC is a part of Mesaieed Petrochemical while QAPCO is a part of Industries Qatar.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull