Qatar’s Qapco to operate QVC
This integration will not cause any changes in the shares of the owners but a single entity will be enabled to operate the activities on behalf of both companies, reports revealed.
With this integration, it is reportedly aimed to reduce operating costs and enhance the profitability of both parties.
QVC is a part of Mesaieed Petrochemical while QAPCO is a part of Industries Qatar.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand