Ravago Turkey to expand EPS capacity in 2018
As a part of the expansion, Ravago Turkey will modernize the whole facility, said the source. The capacity expansion is expected to be completed in June-July, 2018, meanwhile.
Ravago Turkey is the first domestic EPS producer of Turkey, while the company ranks as the second largest producer in Europe with a total production capacity of 285,000 tons/year with plants operating in Turkey, Greece and Germany.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets