Ravago Turkey to expand EPS capacity in 2018
As a part of the expansion, Ravago Turkey will modernize the whole facility, said the source. The capacity expansion is expected to be completed in June-July, 2018, meanwhile.
Ravago Turkey is the first domestic EPS producer of Turkey, while the company ranks as the second largest producer in Europe with a total production capacity of 285,000 tons/year with plants operating in Turkey, Greece and Germany.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures