Ravago Turkey to expand EPS capacity in 2018
As a part of the expansion, Ravago Turkey will modernize the whole facility, said the source. The capacity expansion is expected to be completed in June-July, 2018, meanwhile.
Ravago Turkey is the first domestic EPS producer of Turkey, while the company ranks as the second largest producer in Europe with a total production capacity of 285,000 tons/year with plants operating in Turkey, Greece and Germany.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows
- PP, PE supplies rise in China; demand lags behind expectations despite peak season
- Stats: China’s July PE imports increase after 3 months of declines
- Will Asia’s PS markets follow ABS higher on cost support?
- Sept PET expectations diverge in shade of opposite factors in Europe