Re-export LLDPE film from China emerges in Vietnam
The trader commented, “We think that more offers for re-exported materials will appear in Vietnam in the days ahead as LLDPE film prices are quite low at the moment in China due to slow demand. We believe that major Saudi producers may need to reduce their prices in order to remain competitive.”
According to data from ChemOrbis Price Index, import LLDPE film prices on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis have risen around $65/ton since late August. Import LLDPE c4 film prices currently stand at $1220-1280/ton on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem