Re-export LLDPE film from China emerges in Vietnam
The trader commented, “We think that more offers for re-exported materials will appear in Vietnam in the days ahead as LLDPE film prices are quite low at the moment in China due to slow demand. We believe that major Saudi producers may need to reduce their prices in order to remain competitive.”
According to data from ChemOrbis Price Index, import LLDPE film prices on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis have risen around $65/ton since late August. Import LLDPE c4 film prices currently stand at $1220-1280/ton on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa