Re-exported homo-PP cargoes from China appear in Vietnam
One trader stated that they received an offer for Saudi Arabian homo-PP raffia and injection re-exported from China at $1290/ton CIF Vietnam, cash. “Our supplier informed us that prices may witness some increases next week. We are not interested in purchasing for now as we have already secured some materials,” he added.
Another trader said that they are offering Indian cargoes re-exported from China at $1290/ton CIF, cash. “Buyers find these prices to be a bit high, but we are standing firm on our offers as we believe that supplies will remain tight into April,” the trader commented.
Import homo-PP raffia and injection prices currently stand at $1120-1300/ton on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures