Record participation from converters in ChemOrbis Gaziantep Summit
Gaziantep houses a remarkable plastics industry with an outstanding polyolefin consumption. Given the significantly growing investments in non-woven applications, the city does have a crucial role not only in its near region but also across the globe. Despite the several problems Gaziantep has gone through in recent years due to its geopolitical location, it still maintains its potential for further growth and improvement.
ChemOrbis, acting with a mission of gathering the plastics industry together, aims to deliver a message of unity and solidarity in these hard times and draw attention to the region’s contribution to our economy and industry. Here are some of the prominent subjects from the agenda of ChemOrbis Petrochemical Summit, which emphasizes the economic importance of both Gaziantep and the South East region of Turkey:
“Global Olefins and Polyolefins Markets: Impact of New Supply”
“Innovation and Sustainable Developments for the Flexible Packaging Industry”
“Turkey in a global Fibers Market”
“Iran Petrochemical Industry Update”
To view the agenda in detail, please see ChemOrbis Gaziantep Petrochemicals Summit Agenda
So far, ChemOrbis conferences have always ensured a balanced level of participation rate among traders and converters, which is considered essential by players who attend to petrochemical events across the globe. Now, the upcoming Gaziantep Summit that will be held in April 27 offers a participation rate of converters above 50%, which is a record high in ChemOrbis history. This is also well above the average of participation from converters in many other petrochemical conferences held across the board.
To view the list of attendees, please click ChemOrbis Gaziantep Petrochemicals Summit Attendees
To register now for the Event, please see ChemOrbis Gaziantep Petrochemicals Summit Registration
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS