Record participation from converters in ChemOrbis Gaziantep Summit
Gaziantep houses a remarkable plastics industry with an outstanding polyolefin consumption. Given the significantly growing investments in non-woven applications, the city does have a crucial role not only in its near region but also across the globe. Despite the several problems Gaziantep has gone through in recent years due to its geopolitical location, it still maintains its potential for further growth and improvement.
ChemOrbis, acting with a mission of gathering the plastics industry together, aims to deliver a message of unity and solidarity in these hard times and draw attention to the region’s contribution to our economy and industry. Here are some of the prominent subjects from the agenda of ChemOrbis Petrochemical Summit, which emphasizes the economic importance of both Gaziantep and the South East region of Turkey:
“Global Olefins and Polyolefins Markets: Impact of New Supply”
“Innovation and Sustainable Developments for the Flexible Packaging Industry”
“Turkey in a global Fibers Market”
“Iran Petrochemical Industry Update”
To view the agenda in detail, please see ChemOrbis Gaziantep Petrochemicals Summit Agenda
So far, ChemOrbis conferences have always ensured a balanced level of participation rate among traders and converters, which is considered essential by players who attend to petrochemical events across the globe. Now, the upcoming Gaziantep Summit that will be held in April 27 offers a participation rate of converters above 50%, which is a record high in ChemOrbis history. This is also well above the average of participation from converters in many other petrochemical conferences held across the board.
To view the list of attendees, please click ChemOrbis Gaziantep Petrochemicals Summit Attendees
To register now for the Event, please see ChemOrbis Gaziantep Petrochemicals Summit Registration
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Indonesia’s polyolefin markets sustain uptrend
- Asian PVC markets shaken by sharp fall in Taiwanese major’s Apr pricing
- March PE prices take split paths in Africa, Mid-East
- Asian PS markets touch 4-month high amid volatile styrene
- Turkey’s PP market attracts deep-sea origins at 4-month high
- European ABS rebounds from 3-year low
- Firming persists in Vietnam’s PE market, shrugging off ethylene
- European styrene continues to climb up, Asia remains cautiously firm
- PP market up from a year-low in Europe; yet hikes beyond C3 see resistance
- Asian ethylene slumps on supply glut