Reliance Industries sells 76% stake in GAPCO to Total
Among the assets acquired by Total are two logistical terminals in Kenya and Tanzania, and a retail network of about 100 service stations.
Reliance Exploration & Production DMCC (REPDMCC), a subsidiary of RIL, had purchased the 76% stake in 2007 from GAPCO, a holding company which has subsidiaries in Tanzania, Kenya and Uganda and are operating in imports, trading, storage, distribution, marketing, supply and transportation of oil products in East Africa.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years