Reliance completes world’s largest ethane project
The project was completed in a period of less than three years, which indicates a world record time, the release said.
The release also highlights that the supply of ethane from the US to the crackers in India through the construction of ethane handling facilities, laying pipelines and upgrading crackers will provide feedstock security and flexibility and help the country to optimize their portfolio in a volatile market environment.
Reliance is the first company to import large-scale ethane from the North America to the crackers in India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains