Reliance completes world’s largest ethane project
The project was completed in a period of less than three years, which indicates a world record time, the release said.
The release also highlights that the supply of ethane from the US to the crackers in India through the construction of ethane handling facilities, laying pipelines and upgrading crackers will provide feedstock security and flexibility and help the country to optimize their portfolio in a volatile market environment.
Reliance is the first company to import large-scale ethane from the North America to the crackers in India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins