Reliance completes world’s largest ethane project
The project was completed in a period of less than three years, which indicates a world record time, the release said.
The release also highlights that the supply of ethane from the US to the crackers in India through the construction of ethane handling facilities, laying pipelines and upgrading crackers will provide feedstock security and flexibility and help the country to optimize their portfolio in a volatile market environment.
Reliance is the first company to import large-scale ethane from the North America to the crackers in India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China HDPE market’s premium over LLDPE hits highest in a year
- Indian PVC players expect bullish trend to taper off for August
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions