Reliance completes world’s largest ethane project
The project was completed in a period of less than three years, which indicates a world record time, the release said.
The release also highlights that the supply of ethane from the US to the crackers in India through the construction of ethane handling facilities, laying pipelines and upgrading crackers will provide feedstock security and flexibility and help the country to optimize their portfolio in a volatile market environment.
Reliance is the first company to import large-scale ethane from the North America to the crackers in India.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market
- End of China’s ‘zero-COVID’ stance: Double-edged sword for Asia PVC, PP and PE markets
- Mid-Eastern sellers approach China, SE Asia and Turkey with firmer PP, PE prices for Jan