Reliance plans start-up in new MEG plant, turnaround at PTA plant
The sources added that it will take about one week to be able to work at full rates once the MEG plant is launched.
Meanwhile, the company is planning to conduct a maintenance work at one of its two 1.25 million tons/year PTA lines in Dahej in the first two weeks of November. However, Reliance’s Hazira PTA plant consisting of three lines with a total production capacity of 1,770,000 tons/year will be running regularly, the source reveals.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness