Reliance plans to complete petchem expansion works by H2 2016
As part of the aforementioned expansion projects, Reliance’s ethylene production at its Jamnagar cracker will increase to 3.3 million tons/year while the company’s PX capacity will also increase to 1.8 million tons/year. The company is also planning to build a LDPE plant, a swing PE plant as well as a glycol unit.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops