Rosneft and Sinopec sign MOU for oil and gas cooperation
The MOU envisages potential gas and petroleum chemicals joint ventures and also includes petrochemical projects designed to convert natural gas to ethylene and propylene along with integrated polymer plants.
The integrated petrochemical projects in Boguchany (Krasnoyarsk Territory) and Angarsk (Irkutsk region) are expected to have a production capacity of up to 3 million tons/year of ethylene and around 6 million tons/year of polymers and other petrochemical products. Outputs of the planned projects are slated to be used primarily in Russian and Chinese markets.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November