Russia approves Rosneft’s refinery and petchem project
The second stage, meanwhile, will reportedly include the building of a petrochemical complex which is expected to have a feedstock capacity of 3.4 million tons/year. The planned petrochemical plant is reportedly at the pre-design stage now and it is projected to be built by 2022.
Sources also stated that Rosneft’s net profit decreased 10% to 350 billion roubles ($5.7 billion) in 2014 while earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) rose 11.6% to 1.06 trillion roubles ($17.2 billion) compared to the previous year. The company reported that its oil production decreased to 4.1 million bpd from 4.2 million in 2013.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November
- Egypt PET markets poised to end the year on a strong note
- China ABS prices move below SEA after 8 months