Russia approves Rosneft’s refinery and petchem project
The second stage, meanwhile, will reportedly include the building of a petrochemical complex which is expected to have a feedstock capacity of 3.4 million tons/year. The planned petrochemical plant is reportedly at the pre-design stage now and it is projected to be built by 2022.
Sources also stated that Rosneft’s net profit decreased 10% to 350 billion roubles ($5.7 billion) in 2014 while earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization (EBITDA) rose 11.6% to 1.06 trillion roubles ($17.2 billion) compared to the previous year. The company reported that its oil production decreased to 4.1 million bpd from 4.2 million in 2013.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?