Russia passes Saudi Arabia as China’s top oil supplier
The country’s oil imports from Saudi Arabia, meanwhile, rose around 33.6% year over year to 961,000 bpd in May, easing down slightly from the 1.0 million bpd recorded the previous month. China imported 619,300 bpd from Iran, up around 19.5% on the year while shipments from Iraq surged around 56.6% on the year in May to 801,120 bpd.
In May, China’s total crude oil imports increased about 39% from a year earlier to 7.59 million bpd, posting the largest increase seen in more than six years.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness