Russia’s Ivregionsynthes to launch new PET plant by 2017
The company reportedly filed all the necessary documentation by the end of 2014 and is currently waiting to take final approval from the State Expert Evaluation Department of the Russian Federation which is expected to take 4-5 months.
Ivregionsynthes is planning to start construction of the new textile grade PET plant at the end of 2015 if all goes as planned.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe