Russia’s Rosneft and ChemChina sign cooperation agreements
Under the HOA, the Russian company is planning to subscribe to a 30% stake in CCPC while the MOU concerns ChemChina’s proposed acquisition of a majority stake in the FEPCO project and key investment stages in the project.
The FEPCO project is expected to be completed in two phases. Once the first phase is completed the facility is slated to be able to refine 12 million tons of oil per year and produce 8.5 million tons of engine fuels. The second phase, meanwhile, includes production of around 3 million tons of petrochemical products, including PE and PP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets