Russia’s Rosneft and ChemChina sign cooperation agreements
Under the HOA, the Russian company is planning to subscribe to a 30% stake in CCPC while the MOU concerns ChemChina’s proposed acquisition of a majority stake in the FEPCO project and key investment stages in the project.
The FEPCO project is expected to be completed in two phases. Once the first phase is completed the facility is slated to be able to refine 12 million tons of oil per year and produce 8.5 million tons of engine fuels. The second phase, meanwhile, includes production of around 3 million tons of petrochemical products, including PE and PP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets
- European PVC producers ungenerous in Turkey: Prices up 21% in a month