Russia's Rosneft and Indonesia's Pertamina set up a JV
According to the agreement, Pertamina has a share of %55 while Rosneft owns 45% of the jointly established PT Pertamina Rosneft Pengolahan dan Petrokimia.
The companies executed the feasibility study of the project and proceeded to basic engineering and design (BED) phase of the complex.
The new complex is expected to produce 1.3 million tons/year of PP, 650,000 tons/year of PE, 500,000 tons/year of styrene and 1.3 million tons/year of PX.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Aggressive US PE prices find way to Türkiye, Africa amid year-end stock clearing
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows
- Bearish sentiment spills over to Middle Eastern PP, PE markets in November
- Dull demand dents PE outlook in SE Asia for rest of year
- China’s local PP markets snap 6-week downtrend, players skeptical