Russia's Rosneft and Indonesia's Pertamina set up a JV
According to the agreement, Pertamina has a share of %55 while Rosneft owns 45% of the jointly established PT Pertamina Rosneft Pengolahan dan Petrokimia.
The companies executed the feasibility study of the project and proceeded to basic engineering and design (BED) phase of the complex.
The new complex is expected to produce 1.3 million tons/year of PP, 650,000 tons/year of PE, 500,000 tons/year of styrene and 1.3 million tons/year of PX.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Escalating shipping costs hinder polymer demand in China, SE Asia
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds