Russia’s Rusvinyl to expand PVC production
In addition, the company is also planning to start trial runs on its new EPVC line in December. The company’s plant is able to produce 300,000 tons/year of SPVC and 30,000 tons/year of E-PVC.
Rusvinyl is the only producer of EPVC in Russia following the shutdown of Chimprom’s plant in Volgograd. Rusvinyl is a joint venture between Russia’s Sibur and Belgium’s SolVin.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September