Russia’s Sibur, Germany’s BASF expand additives supply deal
Through this agreement, BASF supplies additives which improve the quality of PE, synthetic rubber and thermoplastic elastomers to Sibur. In addition, the two companies are implementing joint projects on the development of new PP grades, polymer stabilization and optimization and the introduction of customer specific blends for higher production efficiency and stable product quality.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins