Russia’s Sibur starts to offer six new LDPE grades
Grades 153B and 158B reportedly can be used for the manufacture of agricultural greenhouse films or in various multilayer applications while the 153BZ and 158BZ grades are suitable for the manufacture of all types of film products and these grades and include additives designed to ensure stable quality at high processing speeds. Grades 153BEF and 158BEF, meanwhile, can be used in the manufacture of household bags and other products which require good separability of film layers.
The press release added the company is currently reconstructing their PE plant at Tomsk and the reconstruction is expected to be completed by 2016, at which point the producer will be able to drastically expand their product range.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What will October unfold for Turkey’s PE markets?
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels