Russia’s Ufaorgsintez lifts domestic PP, LDPE prices
The producer reportedly increased their local prices on an ex-works Ufa, cash including VAT basis by RUB4000/ton ($65/ton) for LDPE 158 and 108 while lifting their prices for PP raffia, fibre, PP block copolymer inj. and PP random copolymer pipe by RUB1500/ton ($24/ton). The producer also raised their prices by RUB500/ton ($8/ton) for PP block copolymer pipe.
Ufaorgsintez is able to produce 120,000 tons/year of PP and 100,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East