Russia’s Ufaorgsintez lifts domestic PP, LDPE prices
The producer reportedly increased their local prices on an ex-works Ufa, cash including VAT basis by RUB4000/ton ($65/ton) for LDPE 158 and 108 while lifting their prices for PP raffia, fibre, PP block copolymer inj. and PP random copolymer pipe by RUB1500/ton ($24/ton). The producer also raised their prices by RUB500/ton ($8/ton) for PP block copolymer pipe.
Ufaorgsintez is able to produce 120,000 tons/year of PP and 100,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets