Russia’s Ufaorgsintez raises PP prices
The producer’s new prices reportedly stand at RUB78500/ton ($1197/ton without VAT) for PP raffia and at RUB79800/ton ($1217/ton without VAT) for homo-PP injection whille prices for PPBC pipe type 2 and PPRC pipe type 3 were stable from the begining of June at RUB91500/ton ($1394/ton without VAT) and RUB93000/ton ($1417/ton without VAT), repsectively, all on an ex-works Ufa, cash inc VAT basis.
Ufaorgsintez is able to produce 120,000 tons/year of PP and 100,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint
- Strong netbacks and demand trigger exodus of PVC from China to export markets