Russia’s Ufaorgsintez raises domestic LDPE prices
The producer reportedly increased their local prices on an ex-works Ufa, cash including VAT basis by RUB3000/ton ($56/ton) for LDPE 158 to RUB84000/ton ($1324/ton without VAT) while the producer raised their prices for LDPE 108 by RUB2800/ton ($52/ton) to RUB82500/ton ($1299/ton without VAT). Meanwhile, the producer kept their PP prices unchanged from the levels last changed on March 31.
Ufaorgsintez is able to produce 120,000 tons/year of PP and 100,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?