Russia’s Ufaorgsintez raises domestic LDPE prices
The producer reportedly increased their local prices on an ex-works Ufa, cash including VAT basis by RUB3000/ton ($56/ton) for LDPE 158 to RUB84000/ton ($1324/ton without VAT) while the producer raised their prices for LDPE 108 by RUB2800/ton ($52/ton) to RUB82500/ton ($1299/ton without VAT). Meanwhile, the producer kept their PP prices unchanged from the levels last changed on March 31.
Ufaorgsintez is able to produce 120,000 tons/year of PP and 100,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November