Russia’s Ufaorgsintez raises domestic PP prices
The producer reportedly increased their local prices on an ex-works Ufa, cash including VAT basis by RUB700/ton ($11/ton) for PPH fibre, by RUB2000/ton ($32/ton) for PPBC pipe and by RUB3000/ton ($48/ton) for PP random copolymer pipe. The producer kept their homo-PP raffia, PPBC inj. and LDPE (158, 108) unchanged.
Ufaorgsintez is able to produce 100,000 tons/year of PP and 100,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia