Russia’s Ufaorgsintez raises local PP, LDPE prices
The producer reportedly raised their local prices on an ex-warehouse Ufa, cash including VAT basis by around RUB1200-1400/ton ($17-19/ton) for LDPE 158 and 108, by RUB1500-2000/ton ($21-28/ton) for homo-PP fibre and raffia, by RUB1500/ton for PP block copolymer and by RUB3000/ton ($41/ton) for PP random copolymer.
Ufaorgsintez is able to produce 100,000 tons/year of PP and 100,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets